Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mr. Mom

I had laproscopic supracervical hysterectomy and Jann had to play Mr. Mom. I don't have many photos but lots of memories.
The MD gave me photos of what my uterus looked like, what the fibroids looked like and all the endometriosis and adhesions.
No wonder I had felt so bad for so long. It was cool to see my insides and they said my liver looked great hahahah!
Recovery time was at least 2 weeks and I have to be careful about weight bearing and lifting so I couldn't pick up the girls and that was the hardest part.
Here Mei Li & Ying Li are watching the protable DVD player- a life saver!
Dad had to give the girls a bath- yep, it involves removing a diaper.

Ying Li decided to walk in Daddy's shoes! she can almost fill them. I have a photo of Mei Li around the same age trying the same thing.

Daddy did a great job of taking care of all of us.

No comments: