Sunday, January 20, 2008

Eating Chocolate in secret & Gifts from Far Mor in Denmark!

Well, prior to opening the gift box, Mei Li & her accomplice Ying Li had been very quiet...you know the sound.
But I tried to believe that they were just being good...
Later I was under Mei Li's low loft bed trying to put Hannah Montanna back on her stage for a performance when I smelled something...chocolate?
I mentioned it to Mei Li and she said "oh" then I noticed a vanilla candle in one of the bins and said outloud that it must have been where the smell came from...then I followed my nose to under a bench under the loft and there it was!!!!!! the evidence!!!!
The 2 kids had pushed a chair to the counter, found the 2 huge dark and milk chocolate bars form the gift exchange food basket and took them under the loft to consume the entire milk chocolate bar before starting in on the dark chocolate!
Can you imagine how much fun they had! Now I understood why Mei Li got yelled at more often that day- she was high on chocolate!














Daddy took a VERY LONG TIME trying to free the puppy dog from its twist tie and plastic secured prison. But he did it without losing any blood- he did lose his temper though hehehhe.


Far Mor sent a package from Denmark. The girls were thrilled that Christmas lasted for what seemed like forever since the package got held up in transit so we got it after Christmas.


Far Mor did a great job selecting the presents. I couldn't think of a better gift for Mei Li thatn her own roll on Tinkerbell suitcase.


She has gone on many pretend vacations and business trips with it.


Ying Li tore into the wrapping and got her doll right away.

No comments: