Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Austin-Hong Kong/ thank God for business class






We took off around 4:30 am from Austin to the airport. I was nervous and excited I drank water- Jann had a coffee that Tyla would have been proud of!
Bamse (teddy) was a great comfort and a great traveler.
In the lounge, Jann had a few minutes so he worked (no way!)
3 hours to San Francisco then 3 hours lay over (ish) and we were on our way to Hong Kong.
About 7 hours into the flight Jann took a good nap- didn't even move- but this photo is the one of me actually sleeping. Couldn't get comfortable- and when I did- "MOMMY".....argh!
We drank so much water, we had to use the airplane toilets at least 600 times in the 14 hour flight.
Safely in Hong Kong at the City Garden Hotel.
Ate, slept and now Mei Li and I are going to the Buddhist Temple and Jann will met his friend Alan Kwok.

No comments: